A resource mining facility. The mining efficiency depends on the building level as well as on additional bonuses from other buildings and research.
Radium is a rare radioactive element required in large amounts for building high-tech structures and combat spaceships. It is produced in specialized plants. Radium ore deposits lie deep in the bowels of the planet and are hard to reach.
Upgrades and Production
Construction Plant 10
|Total||294160||261485||65370||46||--||3d 16:30:07||2d 15:12:56||1d 07:36:28||--||--|
The following Technologies affect the properties in above table:
- Muonic Chemistry +10% to the production of metal, polymers, and radium.
- Pionic Accelerator +8% to the production of metal, polymers, and radium.
- Module Constructions +40% to construction speed.
- Composite Constructions +50% to building durability.
Initially the Radium Plant can be upgraded to at most level 8 (on resource planets) or level 10 (on Mars or Earth planets). This limit can be increased with the following Technologies:
- Vacuum Technologies +2 levels to mines on resource planets.
- Production Optimization +2 levels to mines on all planets.
- Vacuum Technologies II +2 levels to mines on resource planets.
Productivity is also increased when a Radium Refinement Complex exists on the same planet.
Even before a Radium Plant is built, every spot available for one will already produce Radium at a rate of 12 Radium/hour (subject to the relevant technology bonuses).