A resource mining facility. The mining efficiency depends on the building level as well as on additional bonuses from other buildings and research.
Polymers are artificial compounds used for building spaceships and structures. To get these materials, you must build a Polymer synthesizer, a device that combines chemical elements of different structures on the atomic level. The productivity of the synthesizer increases with each level.
Upgrades and Production
Construction Plant 10
|Total||228790||114400||163425||28||--||2d 17:02:28||1d 22:27:28||23:13:44||--||--|
The following Technologies affect the properties in above table:
- Muonic Chemistry +10% to the production of metal, polymers, and radium.
- Pionic Accelerator +8% to the production of metal, polymers, and radium.
- Module Constructions +40% to construction speed.
- Composite Constructions +50% to building durability.
Initially the Polymer Synthesizer can be upgraded to at most level 8 (on resource planets) or level 10 (on Mars or Earth planets). This limit can be increased with the following Technologies:
- Vacuum Technologies +2 levels to mines on resource planets.
- Production Optimization +2 levels to mines on all planets.
Productivity is also increased when a Chemical Plant exists on the same planet.
Even before a Polymer Synthesizer is built, every spot available for one will already produce Polymer at a rate of 10 Polymer/hour (subject to any technology bonuses).