A resource mining facility. The mining efficiency depends on the building level as well as on additional bonuses from other buildings and research.
The various metal alloys are one of the fundamental resources used to build spaceships and structures. Higher levels of metal mine equipment have considerably increased productivity.
Upgrades and Production
Construction Plant 10
|Total||147075||294160||98055||28||--||2d 06:12:01||1d 14:42:52||19:21:26||--||--|
The following Technologies affect the properties in above table:
- Muonic Chemistry +10% to the production of metal, polymers, and radium.
- Pionic Accelerator +8% to the production of metal, polymers, and radium.
- Module Constructions +40% to construction speed.
- Composite Constructions +50% to building durability.
Initially the Metal Mine can be upgraded to at most level 8 (on resource planets) or level 10 (on Mars or Earth planets). This limit can be increased with the following Technologies:
- Vacuum Technologies +2 levels to mines on resource planets.
- Production Optimization +2 levels to mines on all planets.
Productivity is also increased when a Metal Plant exists on the same planet.
Even before a Metal Mine is built, every spot available for one will already produce Metal at a rate of 10 Metal/hour (subject to any technology bonuses).